The Omaha & Orien are sister products with beautifully curved arms and a high, supportive back.
The Orien chair has a lower profile for those wanting a more, casual and understated look.
- A solid frame made from New Zealand kiln dried and engineered, sustainable timbers as well as first-class componentry.
- The perfect sustainable, New Zealand foams are chosen based on which sit fits the model best
- Choose timber leg stains available in Wenge, Natural, Rimu, Walnut, Whitewash, Greywash.
- Finish off with your choice of fabric or leather.
- Price is for Frame Only. Customise from an extensive selection of Fabric or Leather options.
- Omaha: 760w x 850d x 1050h
- Orien: 760w x 850d x 960h
- Frame: 15 Years
- Back Inners: 2 Years
- Seat Webbing: 10 Years
- Seat Foam: 10 Years
- Fabric: Refer to Fabric supplier