THE OMAHA and ORIEN Armchair Occasional Chair - Frame Only
The Omaha & Orien are sister products with beautifully curved arms and a high, supportive back.
The Orien chair has a lower profile for those wanting a more, casual and understated look.
- A solid frame made from New Zealand kiln dried and engineered, sustainable timbers as well as first-class componentry.
- The perfect sustainable, New Zealand foams are chosen based on which sit fits the model best
- Choose timber leg stains available in Wenge, Natural, Rimu, Walnut, Whitewash, Greywash.
- Finish off with your choice of fabric or leather.
- Price is for Frame Only. Customise from an extensive selection of Fabric or Leather options.
- Omaha: 760w x 850d x 1050h
- Orien: 760w x 850d x 960h
- Frame: 15 Years
- Back Inners: 2 Years
- Seat Webbing: 10 Years
- Seat Foam: 10 Years
- Fabric: Refer to Fabric supplier
Shipping or In-store Pickup Information
an Oversized Item
This is an Oversized Item
|North Island||South Island|
|* In-Store Pickup||Free|
|International||Wishing to freight overseas? Please Contact us for a quote.|
* Collect your Paulas purchase and SAVE on the delivery charge. Collections: Monday to Friday between 9:30am-4:00pm and Saturday 9:00am-10:00am - at our Kapiti Store.
For large oversized/heavy items, please ensure there are two of you (or more) to collect the item.
Please advise us by email email@example.com or by telephone on 04 298 5990 which day and time you are collecting, so that your order is ready when you arrive. Thank you.
Note: If your delivery address is in a rural or remote area additional charges may be required. If this is the case we will contact you. If you would like to confirm the rural delivery price of your items prior to purchasing, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
Being locally owned and operated we want your business! We’ll beat anyone else on price for the same or
similar product, so please shop with confidence that you are getting the
best deal from us.