The Bledisloe dining chair is simple and versatile with its supportive square back and contrasting curved arms. Tapered legs finish off the look, which is perfect in a commercial, dining or occasional setting.
- A solid frame made from New Zealand kiln dried and engineered, sustainable timbers.
- The perfect sustainable, New Zealand foams are chosen based on which sit fits the model best
- Choose timber leg stains available in Wenge, Natural, Rimu, Walnut, Whitewash, Greywash.
- Finish off with your choice of fabric or leather.
- Price is for Frame Only. Customise from an extensive selection of Fabric or Leather options.
- 620w x 600d x 910h
- Frame: 15 Years
- Back Inners: 2 Years
- Seat Webbing: 10 Years
- Seat Foam: 10 Years
- Fabric: Refer to Fabric supplier