A modern design lover’s dream, the Horton has angular arms and back cushions. With a slightly retro feel, its thin seat contrast with wide arms, playing with scale in an unexpected way.
Fitted standard with our Advance comfort seats, Fine comfort fitted backs and T12 (135mm high) timber legs.
- A solid frame made from New Zealand kiln dried and engineered, sustainable timbers.
- Premium metal zig-zag springs
- Choose from our wide range of seat and back cushion fills
- Choose timber leg stains available in Wenge, Natural, Rimu, Walnut, Whitewash, Greywash.
- Choose metal legs, available in Chrome, Matt Black, Gunmetal.
- Finish off with your choice of fabric or leather.
- Price is for Frame Only. Customise from an extensive selection of Fabric or Leather options.
- 2 Seater: 1685w x 980d x 900h
- 2.5 Seater: 1955w x 980d x 900h
- 2.75 Seater: 2055w x 980d x 900h
- 3 Seater: 2275w x 980d x 900h
- Chair: 1095w x 980d x 900h
- Frame: 15 Years
- Back Inners: 2 Years
- Seat Webbing: 10 Years
- Seat Foam: 10 Years
- Fabric: Refer to Fabric supplier