The Full Review
Designed exclusively for BedsRus, the Zero RV200 mattress features a supportive and sustainable memory foam core with Ecoloft fibre quilting. It comes in single & queen sizes that both fit into convenient duffle bags for easy transportation. You can purchase and take it home today or have it delivered at a convenient delivery cost.
The Sleepyhead Zero RV200 is the first comfy all foam mattress that can be returned to its place of purchase to be recycled at the end of its life.
Is this for you?
Looking for an affordable mattress that provides the benefit of less partner disturbance, is better for your sleep and the planet? The Zero RV200 could be the model for you.
Only available in Queen (153cm x 203cm) or Single (91cm x 188cm) sizes.
Note - the Zero mattress does not foldaway, and once opened in place, it cannot be re-packed. If you are after a solution that opens then packs away when not in use, please see our Zero Stowaway which does exactly that.
- Medium Feel
- Recyclable Mattress - the only mattress in New Zealand that can be returned to be recycled into other products like flooring underlay.
- Low Partner Disturbance - designed to help minimise mattress movement, better for your sleep and the planet.
- Comfortable - made with supportive foam core so you’re not compromising on quality and comfort.
Take It Home Today - no need to hire a trailer, no waiting for a courier to deliver, just pop it in the back of the car and take it home today.
- Sustainable Packaging - designed as a handy duffle bag, the packaging can be re-purposed for many uses.
- 5 Year Warranty - quality you can trust with a Sleepyhead five year warranty.