The Full Review
The Westshore is part of the new Chiropractic HDX range and sits in our medium to plush zone.
The latest advancement in support
Introducing the new Sleepyhead dual support system, which combines the Chiropractic endorsed Torquezone® HD spring system with a layer of mini pocket springs in the centre for enhanced support.
Designed to regulate temperature flow for a comfortable sleep
Water-based, breathable and non toxic, the new KulKote technology is infused with the foam surface to absorb and release heat energy. Featuring Dreamfoam® medium density foam structure and Dry-Tech Fibre to wick away body moisture, you can dream comfortably on a Westshore.
Is it for you?
If you are looking for the latest advancement in Chiropractic beds, the Westshore is endorsed by the New Zealand Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural design. Suitable for those wanting the support benefits of Torquezone coil technology and temperature regulation of KulKote, then this is the bed for you. Whilst this is a softer feel, we also offer the Foxton, which has similar features but in a firmer feel.
- MEDIUM TO PLUSH FEEL
- STRENGTHENED SUPPORT - Combines the Torquezone HD system with a central layer of firmer mini-pocket springs for enhanced comfort & support
- NATURALLY LUXURIOUS FIBRE - Alpaca fibre for a soft dreamy sleep
- TEMPERATURE FLOW - foam surface infusion of KulKote to absorb and release heat energy, and manage temperature while you sleep.
- AWARD WINNING - Eco-friendly Dreamfoam® - made with you and the environment in mind
- COMFORT EDGE - high density foam encase unit providing edge-to-edge support that offers a greater sleeping surface and reduces roll out
- ENDORSED - by the New Zealand Chiropractors' Association for excellence in postural design
Note: Images are not necessarily indicative of the actual size